is an integrated solution for nearly all kinds of
3D printing, laser sintering (SLS/SLM), additive
manufacturing, stereolithography (SLA) and other
rapid prototyping applications.
RepliSLS3D is not only a simple slicer but a fully equipped software which is able to control the complete buildprocess including full access to all hardware components needed for operating a 3D printer and also including control of several process parameters like temperature, gas pressure or concentration. So RepliSLS incorporates all the functions needed for 3D printing into one software package:
- import of 3D data using several formats
- slicing of these 3D models
- optional creation of support structures
- processing of the sliced layers including full laser and scanner hardware control
- handling all movements and operations between layers for material provision, z-movement and others
- controlling of additional process parameters such as pressure, gas concentration, temperature,...
It supports a lot of different hardware from scratch,
provides several features which are not common to
this kind of software and supports Windows™ and
It is available as software-only solution as well as an integrated package which comes with suitable controller hardware for a fast, easy and an as uncomplicated as possible set-up of a new system.
RepliSLS3D is intended to be used for machine
integration, it can be customised in several ways to
fit to a specific machine type, its hardware and
functionalities. And it of course also can be branded
so that the whole software comes with a customer-specific name which fits to the machine and no
longer uses the generic name "RepliSLS3D".